Syneron - Visibly Better
The elos Difference - Safe, Controllable Energy with Enhanced Penetration
- RF, a highly controllable energy heat source, works synergistically with optical energy
- Enables use of light energy at a level that is safe for all skin types (less optical energy compared to conventional lasers and IPLs)
- Poses no additional risk to the epidermis
- Precisely targets areas “preheated” by optical energy and avoids cool areas
- Provides enhanced penetration for improved treatment results
State-of-the-Art Safety Features
- Chilled contact cooling of the sapphi re treatment ti p helps direct RF energy deeper into the dermis (maximi zes efficacy) and aw ay from the epi dermi s (maximizes safety)
- Active Dermal Monitoring™ provides “real time” temperature feedback wi th each pulse
- Contact check prevents energy pulse i f RF electrodes are not coupled
- Numeric impedance measurement guides practiti oner to treatment zone (10-20%)
The new VelaShape II has these added benefits:
- 20% more power for shorter treatment sessions
- Clever Terminal™ - The system's user interface helps optimize treatments by indicating when to change accessories. It also enables service diagnostics for your system.
*FDA cleared for temporary reduction of thighs circumferences
Clinically proven results with the VelaShape II
Clinically proven results are visible in as few as 4 treatments. The safety and effectiveness of the technology of the VelaShape II system has been demonstrated in both multi-center clinical trials and in over 3 million independent treatments performed on patients around the world.
The results of a recent study show:
- An average reduction of more than 2 centimeters in thigh circumference
- Most patients reported no discomfort during or following treatment
- Up to 60% overall improvement in skin texture (including laxity and tone due to the reduction in cellulite) was visible after five sessions.
VelaShape II combines both the large applicator, Vsmooth, and the small applicator, Vcontour, on the same platform with a dual connector allowing for the highest efficacy and comfort. When the Vcontour applicator is used in conjunction with the Vsmooth applicator, you can achieve deeper penetration of energy and an optimal hyperthermia.
VelaShape II Applications:
- Circumferential reduction*
- Cellulite reduction
- Body Shaping via cellulite treatment
- Post-liposuction treatment via circumferential reduction
- Post-baby treatment via circumferential reduction
Multiple Needs – One Solution:
Treat abdomen, buttocks, thighs, upper arms, or neck in less than 30 minutes.
* FDA cleared for temporary reduction of thighs circumferences.
You and VelaShape II- a Beautiful Opportunity
- Safe, effective treatment of cellulite and for circumference reduction
- Large market — an estimated 80% of women over age 20 have cellulite
- Clinically proven results with zero downtime
- Easy to use — Low maintenance, ergonomic applicator, portable system
- VelaShape.com: a consumer website created to enhance brand awareness
and patient traffic into our clients' practices
Cellulite Treatment - It's estimated that 80% of women over the age of 20 have cellulite. VelaSmooth™ was the first and leading FDA-cleared non-invasive medical solution for the reduction of cellulite.
The next innovation was the VelaShape--and now we've improved the platform with the VelaShape II™.
Your patients have seen VelaShape II on the news, and on television shows like Dr. Phil & The View — and celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Aniston are choosing VelaShape. Are you offering this clinically proven treatment option to your patients?
*VelaSmooth is available for sale outside the United States.
How Cellulite Treatment Works
The unique elos combination of light and bi-polar radio frequency (RF) energies and negative pressure deploy targeted heat to adipose tissue. Bi-polar radio frequency, infrared light, tissue mobilization, and suction, all work synergistically to reduce the appearance of cellulite and facilitate new collagen deposition. The net result increases lipolysis, which shrinks the size of the fat chamber. Shrinkage of the fat chamber reduces the dimpling of the skin, which supports improvements in the hypodermis.
Elos Increased Safety & Satisfaction
- Safe and effective industry-leading medical aesthetic technology
- Significantly less energy required compared to conventional lasers and IPLs
- No downtime procedure
- Most people experience no side effects, though a few may exhibit some short-term local reddening elos advantages translate to enhanced patient comfort, convenience, & satisfaction
VelaShape II Video
VelaShape II FAQs
What is the VelaShape II™?
VelaShape II is the first ever FDA cleared device for circumferential reduction and the first class II cleared device for the treatment of cellulite. The VelaShape II combines vacuum suction, mechanical rollers, and heating through infrared light and bi-polar RF energy. Reduction in cellulite and contouring of lipodystrophies (unwanted lumps, bumps and bulges) and circumference are the treatment goals for VelaShape II.
*FDA cleared for temporary reduction of thighs circumferences and temporary
reduction in the appearance of cellulite.